Updated Feb 14, 2022
Khukuri Nepal (“we” and “us”) is the operator of (https://www.khukurinepal.com) (“Website”). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
Once an item of merchandise is delivered to you, you can return that item within 7 days of delivery. To be eligible for a return, your merchandise must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: [discounted or sale items]. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange.
3.1 Return Shipping
- To initiate a return, please email us at ([email protected]). We require a receipt or proof of purchase to accompany your return.
- All returned merchandise should be sent to us at the location we inform you through our communication after thorough investigation.
- You are responsible for paying for all shipping costs for your returned item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of any return shipping will be deducted from your refund. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance for items of value.
Refunds and Exchanges
- After We have received your valid return, We will send you an email to notify you that We have received your returned item and notify you of the acceptance or rejection of your return.
- If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances.
4.1 Transit time Internationally
Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 1-2 weeks. We are able to offer you a more specific time estimate once you place your order.
4.2 Dispatch Time
Orders are usually dispatched within 3 business days of payment of order. Our warehouse operates on Sunday – Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.3 Change Of Delivery Address
For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
4.4 Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will dispatch the in-stock items immediately and send the remaining items once they return to stock.
4.5 Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged on arrival, please get in touch with our customer service and refer to our Refund and Return Policy for further information.
Duties & Taxes
7.1 Sales Tax
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website.
7.2 Import Duties & Taxes
Import duties and taxes for international shipments will be pre-paid, without any additional fees to be paid by customer upon arrival in destination country
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
9.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at