(0 customer Review)
The Eagle Pointed Bowie got its name after having an eagle-shaped bottom of the handle, making it a courageous machete. This multi-tasker knife works wonders while going on a hunting trip.
Seemingly, the Eagle Pointed Bowie got its name after having an eagle-shaped bottom of the handle, making it a courageous machete. This pointed knife was one of the creations of Rezin Bowie in the early nineteenth century and is now a part of American tradition. Also, the front portion of the blade is curved backward. The handle is horn-carved – it has a full tang and has rivets to boost the complete installation. Also, it has an easy-to-grip handle due to the crossguard, plus it prevents the moist hands from slipping. The Eagle Pointed Khukuri from having potential usage in stabbing and skinning the animals – especially the hunters use it for butchering animals. Due to its unique pointy blade, it is a perfect choice for decoration. This multi-tasker knife works wonders while going on a hunting trip.
1. Actual Weight: 690g.
2. Overall Weight with cover: 840g.
3. Blade Length: 14.8 inches.
4. Blade Sharpness: Highly standard lifetime warranty (Standard sharp).
5. Overall Length: 21.5 inches.
6. Material Used: Highly Graded Carbon Steel.
7. Finishing: Traditional Unpolished but Best Quality Finishing.
8. Handle Finish: Non-Polished Rose Wooden Smooth Finishing.
9. Scabbard (Cover): Crafted with Black Polish Hard Leather with Vertical Carriage Forge
10. Function: Meat chopping, Defending, Attacking, Military, Combat, Collection.
There are no reviews yet.
Khukuri Nepal intend to provide Khukuris with different attributes, for different objectives, and with different untold tales to them in the hope to honor the fearless- Gurkha.
Copyright © 2022 Khukuri Nepal. All rights reserved.